Care and Services
Maine Behavioral Healthcare provides comprehensive behavioral health services to Maine residents of all ages. We are conveniently located at over 30 outpatient locations throughout southern, western and mid-coast Maine and also provide inpatient care at Spring Harbor Hospital in Westbrook.
Through the MaineHealth system of care, we provide integrated behavioral health services in the right place, at the right time. Often, behavioral health services are available onsite at your local MaineHealth primary care practice. Primary care providers and other clinicians work closely with behavioral health care team members to provide coordinated treatment that meets the unique needs of each patient.
If you are a health care professional looking to refer a client, please choose from the following:
- General outpatient therapy and psychiatry services - MBH General Referral Form
- ACT (Assertive Community Treatment) Referral Form
- Case Management Referral Form
- Spring Harbor Hospital Autism & Developmental Disorders Inpatient Unit
- Spring Harbor Hospital Autism & Developmental Disorders Partial Hospitalization Program
- Center of Excellence in Autism and Developmental Disorders - Call 207-661-3600 for more information
We value your privacy. Our trained health information specialists will keep your health information secure. Learn more about our privacy practices and view other important patient intake forms.