Maine Behavioral Healthcare provides comprehensive behavioral health services to people of all ages. We offer convenient outpatient locations throughout Maine and in parts of New Hampshire. Across MaineHealth, we provide integrated behavioral health services in the right place, at the right time. Often, behavioral health services are available onsite at your local MaineHealth primary care practice.
Outpatient Services Include:
Maine Behavioral Healthcare provides expert inpatient care at Spring Harbor Hospital, Southern Maine Health Care, Mid Coast Hospital, and Pen Bay Medical Center. We treat people of all ages experiencing acute mental health conditions such as schizophrenia, bi-polar disorder and co-occurring (mental health and substance use) disorders.
We are clinically integrated with partial hospital, intensive outpatient and community treatment services to ensure timely and safe care coordination and client transfers. We provide 24-hour information and referral services, voluntary and involuntary hospitalization and discharge planning.
For health care professionals looking to refer a client:
- General outpatient therapy and psychiatry services - MBH General Referral Form
- ACT (Assertive Community Treatment) Referral Form
- Case Management Referral Form
- Spring Harbor Hospital Autism & Developmental Disorders Inpatient Unit
- Spring Harbor Hospital Autism & Developmental Disorders Partial Hospitalization Program
- Center of Excellence in Autism and Developmental Disorders - 207-661-3600