Maine Medical Partners - Women's Health is a group of providers committed to offering complete specialty health care for women. Our team is actively involved in research and education, as well as providing quality care. Our team is available 24/7. If the office is closed, our answering service will page the on-call physician who will contact you as soon as possible.
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM
Address: 887 Congress ST, Suite 200, Portland, ME 04102
The Maine Medical Partners — OB/GYN Clinic at Maine Medical Center offers comprehensive pregnancy and gynecologic care for women. Services include:
- Complete pregnancy care, conceptual and infertility counseling, care during and after pregnancy.
- Gynecologic care such as treatment for abnormal bleeding, fibroids, endometriosis.
- Surgical care including minimally invasive surgery, robotic surgery and hysteroscopic surgery.
- Family planning services including contraceptive counseling.
- Preventative care including annual physical exams and management of abnormal pap testing.
If you have a medical emergency, or feel you can’t wait for the on call physician to call you back, please call 911. We understand health concerns don’t always fit into regular hours. Our team is available 24/7. If the office is closed, our answering service will page the on-call physician who will contact you as soon as possible.
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 4:30 PM
Address: 22 Bramhall ST, Portland, ME 04102
Phone: 207- 662-0111
Family Birth Center
The birth of a child is a joyful, life-changing event. And choosing a hospital where you and your baby will feel safe, comfortable and nurtured is an important part of the experience. That's why the Family Birth Center at Maine Medical Center (MMC), should be at the top of your list when deciding where to give birth.
Linda's Endometrial Cancer Survivor Story
Linda is proud of her French Canadian heritage. It's why she decided to live and build her career in Aroostook County. When she was diagnosed with endometrial cancer, staying in Maine for care was important to her.