Western Maine Primary Care is a Level Three Patient Centered Medical Home offering high quality primary care services for patients of all ages. Our care team includes family medicine doctors, nurse practitioners and a team of clinical and administrative support staff. Call 207-744-6444 for more information, or to request an appointment.
- Preventive Care: preventative health screenings help us monitor your health and wellness to prevent serious disease
- Specialized Services: evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of chronic illnesses such as asthma, depression, diabetes and obesity
- Integrative Medicine: holistic care for body, mind and spirit that makes use of both conventional and alternative therapies
- Behavioral Health Care: on site counseling services with a licensed clinical social worker
- Minor Surgical Procedures: minor surgical procedures in the comfort of our office
- Case Management: a team of registered nurses and case managers provides care management services to patients in need
- Comprehensive Addiction Medicine: outpatient substance-abuse treatment in a safe, secure, confidential and therapeutic environment designed to support recovery. Our team assists you during every step of the recovery journey, providing comprehensive medication management, behavioral health care, counseling and support.