We strive to provide high quality, comprehensive health care for our patients. Western Maine Primary Care is a Level Three Patient Centered Medical Home - which means our focus is on YOU! We offer a complete range of care for pediatrics to geriatrics. Staffed with Family Medicine doctors, nurse practitioners and a team of clinical and administrative support staff, Western Maine Primary Care is here for you and your family.
Call our office to make an appointment today 207-744-6444.
- Preventive Care: We promote preventative health screenings to help us monitor your health and wellness to prevent serious disease.
- Specialized Services: We offer a range of services for the evaluation, diagnosis and treatment for patients with chronic illnesses, including but not limited to, asthma, depression, diabetes and obesity.
- Integrative Medicine: Healing-oriented medicine that takes account of the whole person (body, mind, and spirit), including all aspects of lifestyle. It emphasizes the therapeutic relationship and makes use of all appropriate therapies, both conventional and alternative.
- Wellness Services: Sometimes you need more than medicine to help you feel better. Western Maine Primary Care is pleased to offer many different wellness services to our patients to care for all aspects of you: body, mind and spirit.
- Emotional Care: We offer counseling services right here in our office with a Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
- In-Office Minor Surgical Procedures: Our providers have the skill and medical capabilities to do some minor surgical procedures in the comfort of our office.
- Care and Case Management Services: Partnering with our Community Outreach Team of Registered Nurses and Case Managers, we provide care management services to patients in need.