Cardiovascular Care at St. Mary's Health System
Comprehensive Care for Better Heart and Vascular Health
Wherever your cardiovascular care journey takes you—routine diagnostics, emergency treatment, specialized surgery, or cardiac rehabilitation—we are here for you with compassionate, high-quality, patient-centric care. Cardiovascular services at St. Mary's Health System include:
- Cardiac Device Clinics and Management
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Cardiovascular Consultations
- Imaging & Diagnostics
- Heart Attack Care
Consultations range from medication adjustments, diagnostic testing, and pacemaker evaluations, to lifestyle management and risk assessments. And, through MaineHealth, St. Mary's patients enjoy seamless access to a broad network of top heart specialists and surgeons using the latest technology to treat even the most complex cardiovascular conditions. Usually, recovery and rehabilitation care can happen close to home.
Local Service Locations
- Cardiovascular Services: MaineHealth cardiologists see heart patients at 99 Campus Avenue, Suite 301 in Lewiston where they are supported by state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment and trained clinical staff. Click here for more information.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation: People who have experienced a major heart event or surgery may benefit from St. Mary's cardiac rehabilitation program. Guided by a team of nurses, dietitians, respiratory therapists, diabetes educators, physical therapists and cardiologists, participants safely and gradually increase physical activity to regain strength and reduce the risk of future heart problems. Located at 102 Campus Avenue in Lewiston, St. Mary's cardiac rehabilitation program is certified by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation - AACVPR. Click here for more information.
- Angioplasty: Whether it's just indigestion or a developing heart attack, if rapid intervention is required our local EMS and cardiac surgeons make it possible for you to receive angioplasty well within the national standard of 90 minutes. Click here for more information.
Your Heart, in Good Hands
Adults with newly diagnosed or chronic heart and vascular conditions need the focused care of specially-trained heart experts. That's why our board-certified physicians are trained in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of cardiovascular disease. Here you’ll find the compassion of a true community hospital supported by advanced clinical technology and regional programs.