- The latest lifesaving technology
- Emergency trained/certified physicians
- Large private rooms with bedside information systems
- Flat screen TVs
- A patient observation area
- Nearby access to vital diagnostic services
- A comfortable waiting room for families
Where to go for care
Health care continues to be busier than ever. If you need medical attention for non-life threatening respiratory symptoms, please contact your primary care provider.
Monica Salamone collapsed with a rare heart condition.
The SMHC Emergency Care team helped save her life.