Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine
At Southern Maine Pulmonary and Sleep, our board certified providers and team of medical professionals offer a comprehensive range of services to diagnose and treat respiratory and sleep disorders.
Evaluation and Management of pulmonary conditions such as:
- Persistent Asthma
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Disease
- Lung Cancer / Lung Cancer Screening
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Occupational lung Disease
Evaluation and Management of Sleep conditions such as:
- Sleep Apnea
- Restless leg syndrome
- Sleep study , both home and in lab testing
For more information about how SMHC's Pulmonary & Sleep Medicine Program can help you, please call 207-283-6408.