Our evaluation and treatment focuses on providing a comprehensive approach to all patients of every age who have sustained a mild traumatic brain injury (post concussive syndrome) as a dynamic interdisciplinary team. Goals are established with the patient and individually customized to facilitate that each patient reaches their maximum level of independence with the daily occupations that they had previously participated in. The provided environment is supportive and safe, to ensure successful carryover and application of the exercises and strategies learned inside the clinic.
- Referring physician/neurologist
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
What we treat:
- Vision disorders/impairments
- Memory problems
- Difficulty with concentration
- Decreased function with daily tasks
- Sensitivity to light and noise
- Social aspects of concussion
- Agitation/changes in emotion
A physician's referral is required for treatment. For more information, or to make an appointment, please call your primary care provider. If this is a medical emergency, please call 9-1-1.