The birth of a child is a wonderful, life-changing event, which is why MaineHealth provides a nurturing and comfortable environment for you, your baby and the entire family. You'll find medical expertise, compassionate care and advanced technology at all of our birthing centers—so you can focus on the labor and delivery of your newborn.
High-quality childbirth services, close to home:
- Education: Extensive pregnancy, childbirth and parenting education opportunities
- Flexibility: Options to meet your needs and preferences for the entire birth plan, from pain management to visiting hours
- Peace of mind: Fast access to Maine’s largest, level three, neonatal intensive care unit (NICU), if needed
- Support: Experienced lactation consultants
As you plan for your delivery, we encourage you to take a tour of your local MaineHealth birthing center.
Our convenient family birth center locations include:
Western Maine and New Hampshire
- Franklin Memorial Hospital - Farmington, ME
- Stephens Memorial Hospital - Norway, ME
- Memorial Hospital - North Conway, NH
Mid Coast Maine