Filling and refilling your prescriptions shouldn’t get in the way of your health. the Pharmacy at Maine Medical Center is open 24 hours a day, every day, for the convenience of our community.
Pharmacists are available to review new and existing medications with patients and families – and you have the option to leave the hospital with your first prescription filled, day or night. We accept most insurance plans, offer medication payment assistance programs to qualified patients, and feature some discounted generic medications for only $4.
the Pharmacy at Maine Medical Center offers:
- Direct access to your care team and medication history
- Private consultation areas
- Online and Mobile App prescription refills
- Free shipping to any location in Maine and New Hampshire
- Limited over the counter medications such as, Tylenol, Ibuprofen, and Aspirin
- You have the right to request a coverage determination from your Medicare drug plan if you disagree with information provided by the pharmacy. Click here to learn more.