The Center for Sleep Medicine at Waldo County General Hospital provides comprehensive sleep testing in a home-like environment. A sleep study helps to diagnose sleep disorders that may be causing disruptions in sleep and fatigue as well as other health concerns.
Sleep is essential to your health. A sleep study may be right for you.
- Sleep Apnea
- Jet lag
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Difficulty falling asleep or maintaining sleep
- Snoring or gasping for breath while sleeping
- Feeling tired during the day
- Trouble concentrating or remembering things
- Hypertension or other evidence of heart disease
- Morning headaches
- Reduced efficiency at work
Each neutrally decorated, spacious private room is furnished with a queen-sized "Sleep Number Select Comfort" bed that patients can adjust to meet their preferred level of firmness. An armoire provides a safe place for clothing and belongings; a flat screen television, private bathroom and other amenities provide a private and comfortable setting.