Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT)
Expert Ear, Nose and Throat Care - Close to Home
Stephens Center for Specialty Care – Ear, Nose and Throat provides a wide array of treatment and surgical services for people with ear, nose and throat conditions. Our skilled specialists evaluate and treat people of all ages for many different ailments including chronic sinus problems, sudden hearing loss, sleep apnea and vertigo.
In addition, our doctors provide medical and surgical treatment for children and adults with chronic ear infections, inflammation of the ear canal (swimmer’s ear) and blockage of the Eustachian tube. The removal of tonsils and other procedures to eliminate sleep apnea and snoring are also part of the services we provide.
What is otolaryngology?
Otolaryngologists are ear, nose and throat doctors, also known as ENTs. They treat a variety of conditions in adults and children. From hearing loss and balance disorders to snoring and sleep apnea, they are skilled in both medical and surgical treatments.
Stephens Center for Specialty Care – Ear, Nose and Throat
a department of Stephens Memorial Hospital
Bob & Sandy Bahre Health Center
159 Main Street
Norway, ME 04268
- Tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy for management of pediatric sleep apnea, snoring and chronic infections
- Medical and surgical treatment for children and adults with chronic otitis media, otitis externa, eustachian tube dysfunction, and middle ear fluid
- Endoscopic sinus surgery and medical management for individuals with ongoing sinus infections that are difficult to treat or that recur on a frequent basis
- Nasal and palate surgery for treatment of nasal obstruction, sleep apnea and snoring
- Evaluation and management of gradual and sudden hearing loss, vertigo and tinnitus