Cardiovascular Care at Franklin Community Health Network
Comprehensive Care for Better Heart and Vascular Health
Wherever your cardiovascular care journey takes you—routine diagnostics, emergency treatment, specialized surgery, or cardiac rehabilitation—we are here for you with compassionate, high-quality, patient-centric care. Franklin Community Health cardiovascular services include:
- Cardiovascular Consultations
- Cardiac Imaging & Diagnostics
- Cardiac Device Management
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
Consultations range from medication adjustments, diagnostic testing, and pacemaker evaluations, to lifestyle management and risk assessments. We also host heart device clinics for patients who use these devices to manage their heart rhythm problems. Electrophysiology technicians, under the guidance of cardiologists, will work with you to ensure optimal device function and condition management.
And through MaineHealth, Franklin Community Health patients enjoy seamless access to a broad network of top heart specialists and surgeons using the latest technology to treat even the most complex cardiovascular conditions. Usually, recovery and rehabilitation care can happen close to home.
Local Service Locations
- Cardiology services are available at Franklin Memorial Hospital in Farmington. For more information, call 207-779-3120.
- Cardiac rehabilitation services are available on the first floor of Franklin Memorial Hospital. People who have experienced a major heart event or surgery may benefit from our cardiac rehabilitation program. Guided by a team of nurses, dietitians, respiratory therapists, diabetes educators, physical therapists and cardiologists, participants safely and gradually increase physical activity to regain strength and reduce the risk of future heart problems. For more information, call 207-779-2734 or 800-398-6031 (ext. 2734)
Your Heart, in Good Hands
Adults with newly diagnosed or chronic heart and vascular conditions need the focused care of specially-trained heart experts. That's why our board-certified physicians are trained in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of cardiovascular disease. Here you’ll find the compassion of a true community hospital supported by advanced clinical technology and regional programs.