Comprehensive Care for Better Heart and Vascular Health
Wherever your cardiovascular care journey takes you—routine diagnostics, emergency treatment, specialized surgery, or cardiac rehabilitation—we are here for you with compassionate, high-quality, patient-centric care.
Mid Coast Hospital cardiovascular services include:
- Cardiovascular Consultations
- Imaging & Diagnostics
- Cardiac Device Clinics and Management
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Cardiac Catheterization
Consultations range from medication adjustments, diagnostic testing, and pacemaker evaluations, to lifestyle management and risk assessments. And, through MaineHealth, Mid Coast Hospital patients enjoy seamless access to a broad network of top heart specialists and surgeons using the latest technology to treat even the most complex cardiovascular conditions. Usually, recovery and rehabilitation care can happen close to home.
Local Service Locations
- Cardiovascular Services: Mid Coast Hospital Cardiology is located at 121 Medical Center Drive, Suite 3100, Brunswick, ME 04011. For more information, call 207-729-7939.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation: Those who have experienced a major heart event or surgery may benefit from a cardiac rehabilitation program. Guided by a team of nurses, dietitians, respiratory therapists, diabetes educators, physical therapists and cardiologists, participants safely and gradually increase physical activity to regain strength and reduce the risk of future heart problems. For more information, call 207-373-6360.
- Cardiac Diagnostics: Mid Coast Hospital patients enjoy access to advanced cardiac diagnostic technology and a specialized team of cardiologists, cardiac nurses, and technologists. Diagnostic procedures such as cardiac catheterization help the team collect patient heart data and determine the best course of treatment. For more information, call 207-373-6350.
Your Heart, in Good Hands
Adults with newly diagnosed or chronic heart and vascular conditions need the focused care of specially-trained heart experts. That's why our board-certified physicians are trained in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of cardiovascular disease. Here you’ll find the compassion of a true community hospital supported by advanced clinical technology and regional programs.