Waldo County Medical Partners Urology specializes in disorders affecting the male and female urinary tract in adults. In addition, our urology team treats conditions of the male genital and reproductive system, such as prostate cancer and vasectomies.
- Bladder disorders including adult voiding dysfunction
- Urinary incontinence
- Kidney stone disease
- Prostate disorders
- Sexual dysfunction
- Surgical oncology for bladder, kidney and testicular cancer
Monday through Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Location: Ludwig Medical Building, 116 Northport Ave., Suite 216, Belfast, ME 04915
- A referral from your doctor is required
- Attend your office visits as scheduled
- Follow the instructions about taking your medications and proper diet
- Notify the clinic about all medications you are taking, including over-the-counter medication, dietary supplements and herbal remedies and any change when they are made
- Maintain communication regarding your health status, extended illnesses, hospitalizations and scheduled procedures or surgeries