Waldo County Medical Partners Pulmonology treats disorders of the lung including chronic diseases such as emphysema and asthma, diseases caused by exposure to toxic substances, sleep disorders, lung cancer, chronic cough relief, interventional pulmonology and acute pulmonary problems such as pneumonia.
We offer pulmonary function testing in the office as well as in our Cardiopulmonary Department. Across the street from the hospital at 125 Northport Ave, we offer sleep disorder evaluation and treatment program.
- A referral from your doctor is required
- Attend your office visits as scheduled
- Follow the instructions about taking your medications and proper diet
- Notify the clinic about all medications you are taking, including over-the-counter medication, dietary supplements and herbal remedies and any change when they are made
- Maintain communication regarding your health status, extended illnesses, hospitalizations and scheduled procedures or surgeries