Mental Health Crisis Services
There are many options for people in need of immediate behavioral health care. In the case of a life-threatening emergency, please call 911 or go to your local hospital emergency department.
|Immediate care for conditions
that are not life-threatening but
need to be addressed quickly.
|The go-to place for managing
your behavioral health care.
|Psychiatry, counseling and/or
case management services. May
require a referral from your PCP.
|Immediate care for life-threatening
conditions, including substance
use/overdose or desire to harm
self or others.
| Always Open
||Open weekdays, some
have late, early and weekend
|Open weekdays, some clinics
have early and late hours
211 MAINE (FREE)
• Depression and anxiety
• Other behavioral health and
substance use problems
• Managing stress
• Support for managing
• Chronic conditions
• Medication management
Call Maine Behavioral Healthcare
MOBILE CRISIS (888-568-1112)
Crisis Response at Local Hospitals
Our compassionate and specially-trained crisis responders are available at hospitals throughout the MaineHealth system to provide crisis assessments upon admission. Find our staff at:
- Mid Coast Hospital - Brunswick
- Lincoln Health - Miles Campus, Damariscotta
- Franklin Memorial Hospital - Farmington
- Pen Bay Medical Center - Rockland
- Southern Maine Health Care - Biddeford and Sanford
- Spring Harbor Hospital - Westbrook
- Waldo County General Hospital - Belfast