Improving Quality of Life for People Living with Diabetes
The Diabetes Education Program at Stephens Memorial Hospital is recognized by the American Association of Diabetes Educators and is staffed by a certified diabetes educator. Our mission is to improve the health care outcomes and quality of life for members of our community living with diabetes.
Our Diabetes Education Program Offers:
- Diabetes self-management education
- Insulin pump initiation and ongoing management
- Continuous glucose monitors
- Insulin and other injection training
- Blood sugar meter training
- Carbohydrate counting
For more information please contact us at 207-744-6057.