Breast Health Patient Navigator Program
Memorial Hospital breast health navigators help patients understand their breast care options, provider options, financial assistance opportunities and community support services.
Patients navigators can help by:
- Guiding you through the health care system
- Advocating on your behalf to support communication with your care team
- Working with you to find resources and support your needs
- Helping you find appropriate sources to pay for your health care needs
- Assisting you in arranging health care screenings
- Assisting you in arranging appropriate services so you can keep your health care appointments
- Providing emotional support.
Let us help you get the most out of your care
- Uninsured or underinsured? Speak with us today about your options. Need more information? We can help.
- Feeling overwhelmed or frustrated while trying to access health care? Let us help.
- Experiencing delayed and missed appointments? Talk to us about your barriers to care.
- Concerned about early detection and treatment of breast cancer? Our entire focus is on reducing late stage cancer diagnosis.
For more information, call 603-356-5461.
Memorial Hospital has the services to meet your breast health needs
Memorial Hospital's Primary Care providers offer outpatient and inpatient health services for prevention and treatment of acute and chronic illness for all age groups.
Women's Health at Memorial Hospital provides healthcare for every stage of a woman's life. We are the only all-female Women's Health practice in northern New Hampshire and western Maine.
Memorial Hospital is certified as a Softer Mammogram Provider, which means we provide a soft foam cushion called a MammoPad for each woman's personal use during every screening mammogram. Our digital mammography services are FDA approved and ACR accredited.
Journey of Hope, a cancer support group: Information, education, speakers and encouragement for those with cancer and their support people. Meets the 1st Tuesday of every month, from 7–8:30pm, in the Sun Room. Facilitated by an oncology certified nurse.
Memorial Hospital is at the forefront in digital imaging. The procedures performed in our department are filmless. All images from radiology are stored and read on PACS (Picture Archiving and Communications Systems). We were the first small hospital in New England to use digital technology, and we are the only hospital in the region with all the major diagnostic imaging services accredited by the American College of Radiology.
Memorial Hospital's ACR accredited ultrasound system offers cutting edge diagnostic imaging that streamlines ultrasound exams for patients and clinicians. It also offers advanced imaging specifically beneficial in the evaluation of breast masses.
There's no need to travel far for high-quality surgical care from a team of experienced surgeons. Memorial Hospital’s new Surgical Suite, located on the main campus, houses the practices of our expert Surgical Services team. Our surgeons are supported by a skilled team of Registered Nurses, Certified Surgical Technicians, surgeons, and Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists.
Battling cancer can be one of life's biggest challenges and we feel patients should have everything they need close to home. Thanks to our affiliation with the specialists at the Maine Center for Cancer Medicine, one of the top oncology groups in New England, patients can be treated for cancer right here.