New Joints Can Lead to New Outlooks
Franklin Health Orthopedics offers a full range of orthopedic, sports medicine and podiatry services: including advanced joint replacement surgery. Our team of highly-qualified orthopedic specialists provides expert medical and surgical care to patients of all ages, close to home. If chronic pain or injury is keeping you from doing the things you love, talk to your primary care provider about a referral to Franklin Health Orthopedics.
- Bone, Joint and Muscle Evaluations
- Joint Arthroscopy
- Shoulder, Knee & Ankle
- Joint Replacement
- Personalized Total Knee
- Total & Partial Hip
- Total Shoulder & Reverse Total Shoulder
- Fracture Care
- Joint Reconstruction/Repair
- ACL, Meniscus, Rotator Cuff, Labrum
- Sports Injuries – Including Concussion Management
- Podiatry – Foot & Ankle
- Work Injury Treatment
- Workers' Compensation Evaluations
If you think you may have a joint or other orthopedic concern, please talk to your health care provider about a referral to Franklin Health Orthopedics.
- Franklin Health Medical Arts Center, 2nd floor, 181 Franklin Health Commons, Farmington, ME 04938
- Androscoggin Valley Medical Arts Center, 21 Main Street, Livermore Falls, ME 04254
Farmington Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Livermore Falls Hours: Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30 am – 4 pm
Prescription Refills: Please contact us at least 48 hours before you need your prescription(s).
Appointment Policy: If you are unable to make your appointment, please tell us at least 24-hours in advance.