With offices located in Portland and Oakland, the Maine Medical Partners – Pediatric Surgery team includes surgeons, advanced practice professionals, and office staff, working to provide outstanding surgical care to the children of Maine, southern Vermont and southern New Hampshire.
Our surgeons are Board certified in pediatric general surgery and are on the medical staff of The Barbara Bush Children's Hospital at Maine Medical Center in Portland, Maine’s only children’s hospital. Maine Medical Partners – Pediatric Surgery participates in the National Surgical Quality Improvement Program (NSQUIP), which focuses on surgical quality in hospitals across the country.
- Treatment for hernia, hydrocele & undescended testicles
- Minimally invasive surgery of chest & abdomen (laparoscopy, thoracoscopy)
- Newborn surgery
- Gastrointestinal surgery (Crohn's disease & ulcerative colitis)
- Long-term bowel management
- Children's cancer surgery
- Lumps in the neck
- Chest wall defects (pectus)
- Pilonidal surgery
- Thyroglossal duct
- Branchial cleft surgery