Maine Medical Partners – Otolaryngology treats ear, nose and throat (ENT) conditions in adults and children. Our team includes board-certified otolaryngologists (ENTs), audiologists, medical assistants and staff. Our audiologists are trained to evaluate hearing loss and related disorders, including balance disorders and ringing in the ear (tinnitus). They also help these patients by offering rehabilitation for their conditions. Our audiologists and physicians work together to diagnose and treat hearing or balance troubles.
- Ear, nose and throat care
- Sinus, ear, head and neck surgery
- Treatment for skin cancers
- The region’s only multidisciplinary Aerodigestive Clinic for children with complex problems affecting the airway, pulmonary function and GI tract
- Assistive listening devices
- Electronystagmography (ENG) testing to assess balance disorders
- Hearing aid fitting, orientation and repairs
- Hearing loss evaluation and treatment
- Testing for infant hearing
Office hours are Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm. We understand that health concerns don’t always fit into regular hours. Our team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If the office is closed, our answering service will page the on call physician who will contact you as soon as possible. In case of emergency, please call 911.