Maine Behavioral Healthcare - Farmington (formerly known as Evergreen Behavioral Services) provides case management services to the Farmington community as well as emergency department crisis assessment services at Franklin Memorial Hospital. To access our services, call 207-779-2398.
Case management services are designed to improve quality of life for individuals who have behavioral health or special developmental needs. Case managers work with each client, their family, and their health care team to:
- Determine the client’s strengths and needs
- Identify resources and services that meet those needs
- Develop an integrated treatment plan that supports individual physical/mental wellness as well as community integration and independence
We achieve this through:
- Mobile outreach
- Client advocacy
- Help with basic living needs
- Assessment of benefits
- Linking and monitoring services
Emergency Mental Health Crisis Assessments
We have staff available 24/7 at Franklin Memorial Hospital to serve patient needs at the Emergency Room doctor’s discretion.
Experiencing a mental health crisis?
Call the statewide 24/7 Crisis Hotline 1-888-568-1112
131 Franklin Health Commons, Suite A
Farmington, ME 04938
Main Office: 207-779-2398 (appointments or to make a referral)
Crisis Response Service: 207-779-2843 or
Statewide Emergency Crisis Response 24-Hour Hot Line: 1-888-568-1112