High-Quality Primary Care Services, Close to Home
From newborns to the elderly, our compassionate primary care physicians (PCPs) specialize in the overall health and wellness of all family members. PCPs have a broad range of expertise and play an important role in your everyday health care. Except for emergencies that require urgent medical attention, your PCP should be the first person you contact about a health concern. Your PCP can:
- Take care of routine medical problems such as aches, pains and colds
- Provide annual check-ups, immunizations and other preventive care
- Diagnose and monitor chronic conditions
- Provide health education and prescriptions
- Refer you or your child to a specialist when needed
Our primary care practices are all certified as patient-centered medical homes (PCMH), a national symbol of quality that is earned by successfully passing a strict review process. This means that you can trust our practices to have the right staff, tools, systems and resources for your family. You can count on us for:
- Compassionate, patient-centered care
- Shared decision making
- Same day appointments often available
- Accepting new patients
- 24-hour on-call provider coverage when the office is closed, including weekends and holidays
- On-site licensed clinical social workers (LCSW) for behavioral health needs
Choose a primary care provider who is the best fit for you and your family:
- Family medicine doctors have special training to provide medical care to patients of all ages. Family doctors can care for your entire family.
- Pediatricians are specially-trained to diagnose and treat children. Pediatricians also provide well-child visits.
- Internal medicine doctors, also known as internists, diagnose and provide treatment for adults.
- Family nurse practitioners are registered nurses with specialized training to deliver care that is focused on the family. They diagnose illnesses, preform exams and prescribe medicine. They work in primary and specialty care practices, such as cancer care, heart care or pain management.
Franklin Health Internal Medicine
Franklin Health Medical Arts Center
181 Franklin Health Commons
Farmington, ME 04938
Hours: Monday - Friday 8 am- 4:45 pm
Livermore Falls Family Practice
Androscoggin Valley Medical Arts Center
21 Main Street
Livermore Falls, ME 04254
Hours: Monday - Friday 7 am - 5 pm
- Lenia Coates, PA-C
- Linda Cota, MD
- Heidi Decker, MD
- Jennifer Delker, APRN-FNP
- Aimee Swenson, APRN, FNP-C
- Paul Wooden, MD
NCQA Heart/Stroke Recognition
On January 31, 2020 our practice earned the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) credential for heart and stroke care. The program provides clinicians with tools that support delivery of high-quality care to patients with cardiovascular disease (CVD) or who have had a stroke. To earn NCQA recognition, clinicians submit data demonstrating that they meet specific criteria for the five clinical performance measures comprising the Heart/Stroke Recognition Program including:
- Blood pressure control
- Use of aspirin or another anti-platelet
- Smoking and tobacco use cessation assistance
- Body mass index screening
- Statin therapy for patients with cardiovascular disease
Prescription Refills: Please contact us at least 48 hours before you will need to pick up your prescription.
Appointment Policy: If you are unable to make your appointment, 24-hour advance notice is appreciated whenever possible. This allows us to give that time to another patient needing care.
We're Here for You
Call 1-800-450-2075 for help finding a health care provider.
MyChart Patient Portal
Use your personalized patient portal to connect with your care team, schedule appointments, see test results and more.