Pen Bay Podiatry offers expert podiatry services, close to home. Services include:
- Nail care
- Biomechanics/custom orthotics
- Joint replacements for degenerative joint disease
- Forefoot surgery including surgical correction of bunions and hammertoes
- Soft tissue procedures for neuromas, fibromas and ingrown nails
- Endoscopic procedures
- Plantar fascial release to reduce immobilization and recovery time
- Wound care including debridement of soft tissue and bone removal if needed
Latest NewsView All
Alexander Abud, MD, Specialist in Multiple Sclerosis, Joins Pen Bay Neurology
Pen Bay Medical Center (PBMC) is pleased to welcome Alexander Abud, MD, to Pen Bay Neurology. As a specialist in multiple sclerosis, Dr. Abud will be able care for Knox and Waldo County patients close to home.
Brenna Messier, PA-C Joins Pen Bay Surgery
Pen Bay Medical Center (PBMC) is pleased to welcome Brenna Messier, PA-C, to the team at the Pen Bay Surgery.
Marjorie Zyirek-Bacon, MD, Joins PBMC, WCGH Palliative Care Team
Pen Bay Medical Center (PBMC) and Waldo County General Hospital (WCGH) are pleased to welcome Marjorie Zyirek-Bacon, MD, to their palliative care teams.
Pen Bay Medical Center Offers Saturday Flu Clinics for Patients
Clinics will be held October 1, October 15, and October 9 - from 9 am to noon, by appointment only.