Let’s Go! is an obesity prevention initiative in Maine and Mt. Washington Valley, New Hampshire. We help to promote healthy messaging and encourage healthy choices with the goal of supporting families to adopt healthy habits that will last a lifetime.
Workplaces can play an important role to maintain or improve employee health and wellness during work hours as well as outside of work. The Let's Go! Small Steps program supports adults with positive messaging focused on simple, yet powerful and incremental behavior change, which add up to long-term health impact. Use these tools and resources to support employee health & wellness and to build a healthy work environment for your employees.
Resources to share with Employees
- Active Meeting Guidelines
- Movement Breaks
- Provide and Promote Safe Walking Routes
- Simple Stretches
- Top Five Anywhere Exercises
- Walking Meeting Recommendations
Resources for Employers
- Alternatives to Food Rewards for Employees
- Establish Vending Machine Guidelines
- Healthy Food and Drink Vending Machine Ideas
- Healthy Food and Beverages for Meetings and Special Events
- Smarter Workplace Cafeterias