Franklin Health Primary Care
Our team of clinicians has decades of training and professional experience, making them uniquely qualified to take care of you and your family through all stages of life.
- Deborah Burchfield, DNP, APRN, FNP-C
- Kristy Hilton, APRN, FNP-C
- David Huish, PA-C
- Deborah Hamilton, MD
- Kiley Knapp, APRN-FNP
Mt. Blue Health Center
131 Franklin Health Commons
Farmington, ME 04938
Monday-Friday: 8 am - 4:45 pm
Tel: 7:45 am - 4:30 pm
24-hour call coverage is provided for our patients.
A Sampling of our Services
- Physical exams
- Sick visits
- Women's heath exams
- Routine office visits
- Preventive medicine including travel advice and cancer screening
- Chronic disease management including, diabetes, COPD, kidney disease, heart disease and others
- Minor skin procedures including cryotherapy, and skin tag removal
Special Testing and Procedures
- Holter Monitoring
- Coumadin monitoring
Patient-Centered Medical Home
Franklin health Primary Care has been recognized for being a patient-centered medical home model, a widely recognized symbol of quality that is only earned by successfully passing rigorous and thorough reviews.
Recognition demonstrates that this practice has the tools, systems, and resources to provide our patients with the right care at the right time, including:
- Same day appointments as needed
- Expanded hours
- 24/7 access to a provider, and
- Direct delivery of behavioral health services by a licensed clinical social workers as needed.