We are a respected group of primary care and medical practices that work together to provide coordinated care, to ensure our patients receive safe, effective, high-quality services. Our team understands that you want clear information to make the right decisions about your health care and the care of your loved ones. We’re committed to treating you with respect and ensuring we meet your individual needs and preferences.
We are part of the MaineHealth family of regional hospital systems. Our providers work closely with hospital providers to coordinate the treatment and services our patients receive.
Find a Provider
Waldo County General Hospital offers a physician referral service. Our physician practices manager will work with you to find the practitioner that fits your needs.
- Natasha Lantz, MD - accepting all ages
- Benjamin Mailloux, MD - accepting prenatal and pediatric patients
- Joanne Moesswilde, NP - accepting patients 16 and older
- Elissa Tremblay, FNP - accepting all ages in partnership with Benjamin Mailloux, MD
- Margaret Klepack, MD - accepting all ages
- Daphne Lang, MD - accepting all ages
- Jeffrey W. Newsom, MD - accepting pediatric patients only
- Leigh Presutto, MD - accepting Substance Use Disorder treatment patients only
- Dorothy A Carin, MD - accepting all ages, also accepts Substance Use Disorder patients
- Julia Ellis, FNP - accepting patients of all ages