Our occupational health and safety practice, called Health Connections, provides a comprehensive range of services critical to employers in Knox and Waldo counties and beyond. These services maximize worksite safety, support various certification requirements and facilitate the timely return to employment of those who are injured as part of their work.
Supported by the full resources of Pen Bay Medical Center and Waldo County General Hospital, Health Connections has offices in Rockport and Belfast.
- Work injury/illness diagnosis and treatment (Traumatic, repetitive, acute muscular injury)
- Physical/Licensing exams (DOT/CDL, USCG, school bus, police, military, fit for duty)
- Screening (Pre-hire musculoskeletal exam/lift test, audiometric and pulmonary testing)
- Drug and alcohol testing (Pre-hire, post–accident, random, court–ordered testing)
- Immunizations ( Tdap, MMR, Hepatitis B, Varicella, worksite flu clinics)
- Immunity/exposure testing
- Lab testing (immunity testing/titers)
- Blood and body fluid exposure counseling and lab studies
- 731 Commercial Street, Rockport
- 163 Northport Avenue, Belfast