- If you or a loved one is having a medical emergency, please call 9-1-1.
- For general inquiries, please call 207-373-6000
- Please direct all treatment and diagnostic questions to your health care provider. View services >
Patient Registration: Midcoast_Central_Registration@mainehealth.org
Patient safety and satisfaction are important to us. This means we want you and your family to feel comfortable with and confident about your care. We value your feedback, and we want you to tell us if you have any concerns or complaints. Please report any and all safety concerns to a care team member or contact our Quality and Safety Team at 207-373-6377 or Jayne.Cloutier@mainehealth.org.
Billing and Financial Services
Make the Most of Your Care, with MyChart
MyChart is your personalized patient portal. It's the easiest way to stay connected to your secure health information and manage your care. With one simple login, you can:
- Send a message to your care team
- Schedule & manage appointments
- Update your personal information
- View test results & medical records
- Manage your bills and make payments
- Access virtual care services
Interested in donating your time or making a gift?