Franklin Memorial Hospital (FMH) draws some of the most talented and sought after physicians in the country. Our physicians, nurses, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners earn accolades and praise from patients and the community, all while quietly achieving numerous distinctions in their own professions.
Our care team is a constant source of pride, working to create the beautiful, friendly, and caring environment that our facilities are known for. Our volunteers give heart and soul to the mission of our organization, providing a friendly face, a word of welcome, and a source of comfort to patients that only a tight-knit community can provide. Our local board members spend countless hours assuring that we remain true to our mission. And our management team provides exceptional leadership and makes sure we keep caring, pride, excellence and innovation at the forefront of everything we do.
We attract these care team members and volunteers because FMH is a place that talented and caring people want to be. The best in the country truly do work right here, and FMH reflects that excellence every day.
Physician compensation and benefits include:
- Guaranteed base annual salary (some positions have opportunity to earn productivity bonuses)
- Flexible Benefits package includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, short and long-term disability coverage, and 403(b) tax sheltered retirement plan with a company match.
- Education loan repayment available
- Support for professional memberships and certification fees.
- Malpractice coverage
- Paid time off/ Earned time
- Relocation allowance available.
- Sign on bonus for some positions
Contact Our Physician Recruiter
Donna Lafean, Provider Recruitment
Live and work here
Franklin County, Maine is a unique blend of sophisticated culture and laid-back charm amidst natural beauty.
There's a college in town!
Farmington is home to Maine’s first public institution of higher education, the University of Maine at Farmington.