Health Connections is primarily an occupational health care provider serving business, local government, school systems, non-profit institutions and others requiring occupational health, wellness and safety services.
We provide services in our office at Pen Bay Medical Center at 731 Commercial Street in Rockport and in Belfast at 163 Northport Avenue.
- Pre-employment screenings
- Return to work evaluations
- Fit for duty evaluations
- Bus driver physicals
- Merchant marine physicals
- Firefighter physicals/questionnaire evaluations
- DOT/ICC/Federal Motor Carrier physicals
- Immunizations and immunity titers
- Post-exposure (needle-stick) evaluation and testing
- Audiometry screening
- Urine drug screening
- Breath alcohol testing and pulmonary function testing (COVID-19 regulations permitting)