Accepting New Patients
We are a respected group of primary care and medical practices that work together to provide coordinated care, to ensure our patients receive safe, effective, high-quality services. Our team understands that you want clear information to make the right decisions about your health care and the care of your loved ones. We’re committed to treating you with respect and ensuring we meet your individual needs and preferences.
We are part of the MaineHealth family of regional hospital systems. Our providers work closely with hospital providers to coordinate the treatment and services our patients receive.
- Roberta Goff, NP - accepting all ages
- Samuel Madore, DO - accepting patients 21 and younger
- Benjamin Mailloux, MD - accepting prenatal and pediatric patients
- Joanne Moesswilde, NP - accepting patients 16 and older
- Jeffrey Newsom, MD - accepting all ages
- Steven Wilson, MD - accepting all ages
- Daphne Lang, MD - accepting all ages
- Bernadette Stevenson, MD - accepting all ages
- Mary Elsa Theobald, NP - accepting all ages
- Leslie Bray, FNP - accepting all ages