Health Connections is primarily an occupational health care provider serving business, local government, school systems, non-profit institutions and others requiring occupational health, wellness and safety services.
We provide services in our office at Pen Bay Medical Center at 6 Glen Cove Drive in Rockport and in Belfast at 163 Northport Avenue.
- Diagnosis and treatment of work related injury and illness.
- Comprehensive integrated care management for occupational health injuries.
- Pre-employment medical screening.
- Occupational Health Audiology and Pulmonary Function Testing and evaluation.
- Ergonomic assessment and job physical function analysis.
- Education, training, prevention and wellness services.
- Medical surveillance.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Federal DOT drug and alcohol testing.
- Primary Care to active duty Coast Guard stationed in Rockland, Maine.
- We provide EAP services to the Town of Camden, City of Rockland and with the Coast Guard