The PBMC Health Information Management Department is dedicated to maintaining your medical records and keeping your health information private and secure in accordance with patient’s rights and federal and state regulations. For additional information, view our Notice of Health Information Privacy Practices.
Pen Bay Medical Center
6 Glen Cove Drive
Rockport, ME 04856
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday 8 am – 4 pm
A patient or their legal representative may inspect and/or obtain a copy of their health information, or have copies of their records sent to another facility elsewhere. You may request a copy of your records on paper or on a compact disc (CD).
A completed and signed Authorization to Release Protected Health Information form along with valid identification is required for copies of records to be released. To request the form be faxed or mailed to you, please call 207-301-8240 or email us. You may also pick up a copy of the form at the Health Information Management Department located at Pen Bay Medical Center, 6 Glen Cove Drive, Rockport, ME 04856.
Please send completed, signed and dated forms to the Health Information Management Department by mail to Pen Bay Medical Center, 6 Glen Cove Drive, Rockport, ME 04856. You may also fax your form to 207-761-3092.
Pen Bay Medical Center does not maintain birth certificates. Birth certificates can be obtained from the City Clerk’s office at the Rockport Town Office or the State of Maine Vital Records Department in Augusta.
Rockport Town Office: 207-236-9648
Augusta Vital Records: 207-287-3181 I 1-888-664-9491
Pen Bay Medical Center is pleased to announce that as of January 28, 2017 we will officially have a shared electronic health record.
What does this mean for our patients?
- One Place for Your Health Information
- Information is safely and securely kept in one place, so each provider sees the same record.
- Fewer Forms & Clipboards
- Your most up-to-date information is in your record instantly, and there is no need to complete duplicate forms.
- No Repeated Tests or Procedures
- Having current information, in real-time, means your providers can avoid requesting a test another provider just ordered. That saves you time and money.
- Direct Access to Your Health Information
- View your health information online using MyChart, a secure patient portal that allows you to renew prescriptions, request new appointments, view your health history, and communicate directly with your MaineHealth providers.
- Thanks to SeHR, your healthcare providers at Pen Bay Medical Center and all of PBMC’s physician practices will have your health information in one place, no matter where you go.
- Whether you find yourself at the Emergency Room or visiting your family practitioner, your care team will have everything they need to know at the tips of their fingers to ensure you receive the best care possible.
8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.