Partners in Your Care
Memorial Hospital offers a variety of resources for patients to help them navigate the healthcare system, advocate for themselves and their loved ones, and to understand who to talk to if they need information or a problem addressed. We can help with anything ranging from coordination of care to treatment options to handling concerns to answering financial questions. We are pleased to provide this listing of the helpful staff available here at Memorial at your service:
- Patient Financial Advocates - If payment of your health care expenses could create a financial hardship for you, our financial counselors will work with you to apply for financial assistance. Information you provide is confidential and is only reviewed by staff processing your application. Call our financial counseling services at 207-887-5100.
- Cost Estimates - Wondering what a particular service will cost? Contact one of our patient financial advocates to get an estimate based on the procedure, your insurance coverage, deductible and co-pays. Call 207-887-5100.
- Case Management - The Case Management Department is committed to providing patient-centered coordination of care. We assist patients and their families as they transition from hospital to care at home or in another health care facility. Our multidisciplinary team assesses patients in the hospital for health and social service needs during and beyond the hospital stay and coordinates referrals to ongoing services in the community. Contact one of our clinical case managers at (603) 356-5461 x2102 or x2208.
- Patient Navigation - Memorial Hospital offers the breast health navigator program, to help patients understand treatment options and choices between oncologists, as well as find funds and any support services they need to get that treatment. Contact Ashlee Chaine at (603) 356-5461 x2120.
- Patient Advocacy - The goal of Patient Advocacy is to promote a culture that creates a quality patient experience with care delivered by knowledgeable and informed practitioners in an atmosphere of collegiality and collaboration across all setting and disciplines in the hospital. Advocacy starts when you are with your care provider. Let your concerns be known at the time of your visit. If then you still have a concern you would like to bring to our attention, please call (603) 356-0642.
- Patient & Family Advisory Council