Maine Medical Center Library & Knowledge Services
The Library & Knowledge Services Department is a vital component of Maine Medical Center (MMC), supporting its clinical, educational, research and administrative missions. We are committed to excellence in quality and safety by partnering with our colleagues, supporting best practices and delivering technical and content expertise for patient care, education and research.
The Library strives for excellence by:
- partnering with our colleagues
- supporting best practices
- delivering technical and content expertise for patient care, education and research
- The Library is staffed Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM. Badge access is available to staff 24/7.
- The Library is located on the fifth floor of the Pavilion Building. Take the Admitting elevators to the fifth floor and turn right. The Library is at the end of the hall.
- Search our catalog
Additional Libraries and Resources
Check out the Health & Wellness page at the Portland Public Library
Visit MedlinePlus for information about diseases, conditions and wellness.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 207-662-2202
- Our mailing address is: MMC Library & Knowledge Services
Maine Medical Center
22 Bramhall Street
Portland, Maine 04102-3175