Request an appointment or ask a question
- Our care navigators are here to help you find care close to home. Call 844-292-0111
- Our Patient Relations Coordinator, Jonathan Crimmins is also available at 207-661-6330 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Get help with a crisis
- Call the Maine Crisis Hotline at 888-568-1125
Make a referral
- If you are a doctor, clinician or school worker and would like to refer a client, please visit our referrals page.
Billing and administrative inquiries
- For patient billing information, please see our billing page
- For vendor billing information, call207-661-6623
- For all other inquiries, call 207-842-7700
Complaints and Grievances
- Please let us know if you have concerns or are not satisfied with our services, staff or facilities.
- Notice of Nondiscrimination and Accessibility Requirements
- Adults - Rights of Recipients from the Maine Dept. of Health and Human Services
- Children - Rights of Recipients