Orthopedics and Sports Medicine at Lincoln Health
Outstanding Outcomes. Satisfied Patients.
Whether you are active, participate in sports or sit at a computer all day, your body regularly undergoes a great deal of strain. Over time, injuries can occur to the musculoskeletal system that require surgical or non-surgical treatment. Learn more about orthopedic conditions and procedures.
Lincoln Medical Partners orthopedics has cared for individuals throughout Lincoln County for a variety of issues, from carpel tunnel syndrome to hip and knee replacement surgery and more. We focus on seamless care, rapid recoveries, successful outcomes and compassionate, patient-centered care.
We Keep You Moving
We work closely with referring physicians to provide patients with the highest quality care. Individual care plans are designed to ensure a successful return to each patient's pre-injury lifestyle. Services include:
- Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopic surgery for knee and shoulder injuries
- ACL reconstruction, meniscal repair, rotator cuff and labral repair
- Joint replacement
- Partial and total knee
- Shoulder and elbow
- Small joints of the hand
- Hand surgery
- Carpal tunnel release (endoscopic and open), tendon and nerve repair, fracture care, wrist arthroscopy
- Ankle surgery
- Industrial/work related injuries
Already have an appointment? Please bring:
- Insurance information, including your insurance card(s)
- A photo ID
- An updated list of your current medications
- Imaging studies (X-ray, MRI, etc.) if they were not taken at a MaineHealth system location