The annual appeal brings in donations that help support existing programs and people. Without generous contributions from the community, many of the programs the community has come to count on would not be possible. Donations to the annual appeal can be directed to your choice of fund.
Franklin Memorial Hospital and our local affiliate Healthy Community Coalition is a not-for-profit organizations. We are committed to a mission of service excellence and it has been the charitable gifts of our friends and neighbors that have sustained our work and our vision.
Your gifts help serve the people of West Central Maine. Gifts have helped to provide:
- Two digital tomosynthesis mammography units and a stereotactic needle biopsy unit for the Martha B. Webber Breast Care Center;
- Medical care for those not covered by insurance;
- Needed supplies and care support services for cancer patients;
- Day beds for the Maternal and Child Health Unit;
- A therapeutic hand whirlpool for Physical Rehab and Sports Medicine; and
- Support for outreach programs and services provided by Healthy Community Coalition of Greater Franklin County.