Franklin Memorial Hospital’s Occupational Health department offers a comprehensive, practical approach to injury management, while facilitating a timely return to employment. We also offer a wide variety of client services at our facility or yours.
Our Team of Providers
We can take care of the needs of those who are injured at work.
- If work limitations are needed, our providers can arrange for restricted or alternative duty with employers to avoid losing work time.
- If a special doctor or treatments are needed, we can arrange those appointments.
- Occupational Health also has a team of doctors, nurses, counselors, physical and occupational therapists that specialize in taking care of individuals injured at work.
- Evaluation for blood and body fluid exposures
As part of our client services we contract with employers to provide non-injury related services:
- Pre-placement exams
- Ergonomic workstation evaluations
- Pre-employment drug screenings
- Functional assessments
- Audiograms (hearing tests)
- Respirator fitting and screening
- Federal and non-federal drug screening
- Pulmonary function tests
- Breath alcohol testing
- DOT certification and recertification
- Federal Drug and Alcohol Consortium (random drug and alcohol testing)
- Vaccinations including hepatitis B
- FAA pilot medical exams
- Job suitability assessments/fit for duty
131 Franklin Health Commons, Farmington