Occupational Health & Injury Management
Franklin Memorial Hospital’s Occupational Health department offers a comprehensive, practical approach to injury management, while facilitating a timely return to employment. We also offer a wide variety of client services at our facility or yours.
Our Team of Providers
Mt. Blue Health Center, 2nd floor
131 Franklin Health Commons, Farmington
We can take care of the needs of those who are injured at work.
- If work limitations are needed, our providers can arrange for restricted or alternative duty with employers to avoid losing work time.
- If a special doctor or treatments are needed, we can arrange those appointments.
- Occupational Health also has a team of doctors, nurses, counselors, physical and occupational therapists that specialize in taking care of individuals injured at work.
- Evaluation for blood and body fluid exposures
As part of our client services we contract with employers to provide non-injury related services:
- Pre-placement exams
- Ergonomic workstation evaluations
- Pre-employment drug screenings
- Functional assessments
- Audiograms (hearing tests)
- Respirator fitting and screening
- Federal and non-federal drug screening
- Pulmonary function tests
- Breath alcohol testing
- DOT certification and recertification
- Federal Drug and Alcohol Consortium (random drug and alcohol testing)
- Vaccinations including hepatitis B
- FAA pilot medical exams
- Job suitability assessments/fit for duty