Healthy Paybacks Reimbursement
All MaineHealth employees are eligible for Healthy Paybacks, which puts dollars back in your pocket for participating in health and wellness activities.
- You are eligible for up to $100 reimbursement per payback session for participating in qualified wellness programs in any of three categories: general wellness, weight management, or stress management. No restrictions on a specific activity!
- To experience a quick return on your wellness activities engagement, be sure to submit reimbursement forms at anytime throughout the Healthy Payback period. Your reimbursement will be applied to your paycheck within one month after submission.
Payback Periods – activities must be conducted in the six month period below:
- Payback Period One - 1/1/21 - 6/30/21 – download the reimbursement form.
- Payback Period Two - 7/1/21 - 12/31/21
For a complete list of eligible Healthy Payback reimbursements, please download the form.
What activities are eligible for Healthy Paybacks?
- Community Supported Agriculture shares (any item except alcohol)
- Health education classes (healthy cooking, healthy sleep, chronic condition, health coaching, etc.)
- Fitness classes or gym membership (includes classes such as cycling, yoga, kickboxing, etc.). View discounts offered to MaineHealth employees here.
- Recreational sports teams (e.g. soccer, softball, bowling leagues, etc.)
- Registration / entry fee (running, bicycling, triathlons, etc.)
- Fitness related mobile applications
- Weight Watchers
- Jenny Craig
- Take Off Pounds Sensibly (TOPS)
- Nutrition or weight management online programs or mobile applications