The MaineHealth Resources for Living Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is free and available to all MaineHealth care team members and household family members, whether or not they participate in our health plan.
Children living away from home are covered up to age 26. Services are confidential and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This program is designed to support your health, well-being and daily life assistance especially during challenging times. Watch this overview video.
|12 free, confidential counseling sessions||
| Talkspace chat therapy & televideo
Note: If you have completed 12 sessions of therapy and would like to begin therapy on a different topic, you must call Resources for Living at 833-657-2104 to initiate a new set of 12 sessions.
For Talkspace, once you call Resources for Living, an additional 12 sessions will be loaded into your private room and you can keep the same provider if you choose.
- Short-term counseling to meet your goals. You can choose local counseling face-to-face or televideo counseling to help with issues like relationships, setting and reaching goals, stress and anxiety, work/life balance and more.
- Emotional well-being support. In addition to counseling sessions, you can also call Resources for Living 24 hours a day for in-the-moment emotional well-being support.
- Daily life assistance. Resources for Living can help you find child and elder care, caregiver support, school and college planning, convenience services and more.
- Legal and financial services. Resources for Living can help you with goals like divorce/child custody, estate planning, debt and budgeting, identity theft, tax planning, mediation and more.
- Online resources. The website is available in both English and Spanish. You will find articles on a wide range of topics and e-tools, a Depression Resource Center, webinars and videos.
- Discounts. In addition to PerkSpot, Resources for Living has a discount center, with deals for travel and activities to stay active.
Get started today
- Download the "Resources for Living" mobile app today from your device’s app store.
- Activate your personal account at ResourcesforLiving.com
- User name: MaineHealth
- Password: MaineHealth
Contact Resources for Living
Toll-free 833-657-2104; TTY: 711
When you call, a specially trained professional will guide you to the resources and support that can address your needs. Support is available in 150 languages: Arabic, French, Khmer, Lingala, Portuguese, Somali and Vietnamese.
The MaineHealth employee assistance program (EAP) is administered by Resources For Living, LLC. Resources for Living replaces HealthAdvocate in 2023.