NorDx Phlebotomy School
Phlebotomists are trained health care professionals who explain blood-drawing procedures and draw blood from patients for prescribed medical tests. The NorDx Phlebotomy School provides students with the clinical knowledge and skills necessary to become a certified phlebotomist. This includes:
- Learning the anatomy of the circulatory system
- Clinical best practices
- Safety and ethical standards
- Customer service
The NorDx Phlebotomy School offers:
- Paid training with benefits
- No prior experience or higher education required
- Career growth opportunities
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Six week program with on-site training at NorDx locations
- Upon successful course completion, students are guaranteed employment with NorDx and MaineHealth.
- Upon hire, students are required to make an 18-month commitment to work for NorDx.
Latest NewsView All
Physicians Join Maine Medical Partners
Maine Medical Partners announces the following new hires: Jeffrey Howard, MD, PhD, Elizabeth Linnell, MD and Meredith Baker, MD.
TUSM-MMC Maine Track Holds Match Day in Maine
Of the 39 students in the Tufts University School of Medicine – Maine Medical Center Maine Track program, 12 will be spending their residencies in Maine.
Proud Mom to Share Son’s Inspirational Journey Thanks to Maine’s Premiere Autism Center
On March 22, Maine Behavioral Healthcare’s Glickman Lauder Center of Excellence in Autism and Developmental Disorders (GLCOE) will hold a benefit with a seated dinner during An Evening of Possibility.
Franklin Community Health Network taps chief operating officer as its new president
The selection of Barbara Sergio to lead FCHN follows the promotion of its previous president, Trampas Hutches, to the role of president of MaineHealth’s newly formed Mountain Region.