The LincolnHealth Wound Center provides specialized treatment for chronic or non-healing wounds. These are sores or other wounds that have not recovered as expected from typical or conventional treatments. The Wound Center is experienced and skilled at treating wounds that frequently occur in diabetes patients, and is designed to complement your physicians' services.
A comprehensive team of wound care specialists in Boothbay Harbor and Damariscotta.
The Center is made up of a team of professionals, including:
- Providers with advanced training in wound management
- Nursing staff trained in the care of chronic wounds
- Technicians who perform non-invasive studies and various therapies
- Experienced staff to assist with appointments, medical records, and health insurance processing
- A personalized wound treatment program
The Wound Center has two locations: on the LincolnHealth – St. Andrews Campus in Boothbay Harbor and at the Watson Health Center on the LincolnHealth – Miles Campus in Damariscotta.
Boothbay Harbor Fax: 207-633-1615
Damariscotta Fax: 207-563-1039
- When you have concerns that your wound is not healing the way you would like it to.
- If you have wounds or sores that will not go away or keep coming back.
- If it is a serious or complicated wound such as a surgical wound that became infected or opened back up.
Patients are typically referred to the Wound Center for specialized care by their primary care physician. Appointments may also be made directly by calling 207-633-1600.