We want to help families move more with the Let’s Go! Move More Challenge. Join the challenge to win a ticket to the 2024 Portland Sea Dogs game!
Participation is easy:
- Download the Move More Challenge participation form.
- Complete 1 hour or more of physical activity every day. Check off each week you complete 7 hours of physical activity on the form. Complete as many weeks as possible to earn a free ticket.
- Submit your completed form at least 2 days before the game you choose to go to.
- Challenge participants can join the pre-game parade around Hadlock Field on the day of the game. You can also enter for a chance to throw the first pitch at the Sea Dogs game you attend! Details will be emailed with tickets.
Parents/caregivers, we encourage you to join in and move more with your children! When children see their parents/caregivers being active, they are more likely to move more themselves. Share your ideas with us! Send pictures and your favorite ways to move and we may post them on our Facebook page.
Children age 18 years or younger are eligible to participate. Limit one form per child.
When you have completed your weeks, visit https://fevo-enterprise.com/group/Letsgoseadogs to claim your ticket. Choose your game and purchase additional tickets directly from the website. You need to submit the form at least 2 days before the game you choose to go to.
No Internet Access? Mail your form to:
Let’s Go! Move More Challenge
110 Free Street
Portland, ME 04102
Participants can choose one of the following games:
- Sunday, April 7 @ 6 pm vs Hartford Yard Goats
- Tuesday, May 7 @ 6 pm vs Binghamton Rumble Ponies
- Saturday, June 22 @ 6 pm vs Richmond Flying Squirrels
Tickets will be available digitally and are subject to availability. Additional tickets can be purchased at a discounted rate for accompanying family/friends when you submit your form online. If you submit your form by mail, call the Ticket Office at 207-879-9500 for additional tickets.
When you receive your ticket(s), be sure to look for details about the pre-game parade and chance to throw the first pitch!
One Hour Every Day
Learning to move gives children the ability, confidence, and desire to lead a healthy life. One hour or more of activity each day helps mental wellness, increases academic performance and improves sleep. You can break up the time throughout the day. There are all types of movement that count towards physical activity. Need ideas? We’ve got them!