SMHC Sponsorship Requests
Southern Maine Health Care (SMHC) is a proud partner of community organizations, non-profits, schools, and others in support of our mission to improve the health and health care of the communities we serve in York County. We believe sponsorships build long-term partnerships by supporting organizations that align with SMHC’s mission, vision and strategic priorities. Every year, SMHC receives many requests for cash donations, advertising sponsorships, or support for local programs/events from community groups, non-profits and schools.
How to apply for sponsorship:
- Review our sponsorship guidelines and restrictions below.
- Complete and submit the SMHC Sponsorship Request Form below.
SMHC will give consideration for requests that meet the following guidelines:
- Must be consistent with SMHC’s mission, vision, values, and strategic priorities
- Must directly benefit York County
- Must relate to one of the following:
- Wellness & disease prevention
- Health Promotion
- Must show positive and high-level exposure for the SMHC brand
- Must promote long-term value with tangible benefits
- Must allow for SMHC engagement opportunities
- Will be evaluated for Return on Investment
- The requesting organization must have current 501(c)3 not-for-profit, tax exempt status under IRS code Section 170, or be a governmental agency or department, or a public educational institution.
- Please note, all sponsorship requests must be submitted at least 60 days in advance of your event and/or deadline.
SMHC will not consider requests with the following restrictions:
- Religious, political or labor organizations or individuals
- Arts and humanities
- Sports sponsorships are only considered for teams at the High School level and above
- For-profit organizations
- Benefit individual person or family
- SMHC will not grant annual, automatic contributions to any organizations. Annual requests must be resubmitted each year.
SMHC reserves the right to consider, accept or reject submissions that fall outside the guidelines. Due to availability of funds, requests may be denied even if they meet the listed criteria.