Apply & Contact
- We participate in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) and use the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS)
- Our Residency Leadership reviews each completed applicant file and makes the decision as to who will be invited for an interview
- We use Thalamus as a platform to offer, schedule, and manage our interview dates
- You will create a profile within Thalamus to accept an interview offer, this cannot be done until you are offered your first interview.
- The Thalamus Applicant User Guide will assist you in setting up an account
- We will notify you by email from Thalamus about whether or not we are able to offer you an interview
- Set email@example.com as a trusted account in your email to ensure this does not go to your spam folder.
- The application deadline is Oct 30. Interview invitations will be extended on a rolling basis after this date.
- Completed ERAS Application
- Medical school transcript
- USMLE scores
- Dean's Letter
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Personal Statement
- We will offer 5 interview days in January.
- We will be interviewing remotely this year using Thalamus to host our interview day.
- We will not offer more interviews than we have available interview slots. Applicants have 2 days to respond to the offer of an interview.
- We will continue to offer interviews until our dates are filled.
- Both morning and afternoon interview dates have been created to accommodate applicants located in different time zones.
- We will host an optional “virtual dinner” with our residents on the evening prior to the scheduled interview dates.
Additional Information about the Supplemental Application
For the 2023 ERAS® cycle, our program will collect and review data from applicants’ supplemental ERAS applications. Completion of the standard MyERAS application is a requirement. Completion of the supplemental ERAS application is optional. The supplemental ERAS application is designed to help applicants share more information about themselves and assist our program in finding applicants that fit our program’s setting and mission. There is no cost to applicants and participation is optional.
The supplemental ERAS application provides:
- Geographic preferences (by division and by urban or rural setting);
- Information about an applicant’s most meaningful experiences and other impactful life events, if applicable; and
- Program signals.
For any questions about applying to our residency program, please contact: