Apply and Benefits
All Non-US citizens are required to have proper visas allowing for completion of the full one year long residency program; Maine Medical Center cannot sponsor visas.
- PharmD from an accredited school of pharmacy received before start date of residency
- Eligible for Maine Pharmacist licensure
- An interview is required
- All application materials to be submitted online via PhORCAS specified due date
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Intent
- Three letters of recommendation submitted online via PhORCAS from any of the following: college faculty, rotation preceptors, or employers
- Official copy of pharmacy school transcripts only
- Successful completion of PGY1 required for PGY2 program
Stipends and Benefits
PGY1: $48,500 per year
PGY2: $50,000 per year
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Voluntary Life
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- MMC Pension Plan
- Section 529 Plan
- Employee Discount Program
- Paid Time Off
- Conference and Travel Reimbursement
For More Information on our Residency Programs
- Maine Medical Center also attends the New England Regional Residency Showcase each October, hosted by Massachusetts College of Pharmacy.
- Please join us at the ASHP Midyear meeting during the Residency Showcase. We hope to meet you there!
- We are on social media! Please check us out on Facebook at Maine Medical Center Pharmacy Residency Program or on YouTube at MMC Pharmacy Residency Programs - YouTube.